TOP NEWS

[TRENDING][bleft]

ENTERTAINMENT

[ENTERTAINMENT][bsummary]

SPORTS

[SPORTS][bsummary]

Politics

[POLITICS][twocolumns]

Sponsored

Diego Costa to leave Chelsea; probably for Atletico Madrid

- Diego Costa has hinted that he is leaving Chelsea this summer
- The striker said he has been told to leave the club by Conte
- He could be on his way back to Spanish side Atletico Madrid
   Chelsea striker Diego Costa has made a shocking revelation after revealing that the Blues' manager Antonio Conte does not want him again at the club. At the just concluded Premier League season where Chelsea emerged champions, the Spanish international had a bust up with the former Juventus gaffer over a proposed move to the Chinese Super League.



But while on international duty, the 28-year-old forward hinted that Antonio Conte has told him to leave the London based club. Serious trouble at Stamford Bridge as Conte tells his best player to leave Chelsea Chelsea striker Diego Costa “Antonio Conte has told me by message that I will not continue with Chelsea and that’s it. “My relationship with the coach has been bad this season and it is clear that he does not want me on the team. "I guess I have had such a bad season that I can't continue. "Right now I'm a Chelsea player because I have a contract, but the coach does not want me there. I have to find a new team." Costa explained. Meanwhile, Blogstar news understands that Diego Costa is now considering a move back to Spanish giants Atletico Madrid.


http://www.blogstars.com.ng/?m=0

DOWNLOAD BLOGSTAR NEWS MOBILE APP