TOP NEWS

[TRENDING][bleft]

ENTERTAINMENT

[ENTERTAINMENT][bsummary]

SPORTS

[SPORTS][bsummary]

Politics

[POLITICS][twocolumns]

Sponsored

Ander Herrera finally expresses how he feels about Jose Mourinho


Ander Herrera insists Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho is making him feel important. The Basque midfielder was the Sir Matt Busby Player of the Year at Old Trafford last season voted for by the fans.

And the 28-year-old was also man of the match in the Europa League final against Ajax before being linked with a move to Barcelona. But he has only started one game for the Reds this season and was substituted in it against Stoke.


Herrera, though, doesn't believe he is no longer as wanted. “I feel as important as I did last season," he said. "I am a team player and I always say that and if the manager decides to keep me on the bench I will be ready.

"I said that last season and it is the same now. I know how lucky I am to play for Manchester United. Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho has perfect answer to his left-wing problem “I will try to enjoy every minute I have on the pitch. I want to win titles and feel part of the team and feel important and I really do feel important because the manager makes me feel important.


“I am happy to be part of Manchester United. When you play for the biggest club it is not so easy to play ever game, every minute. This is a team and when I retire I want to be remembered in this club. I will never regret my time here.”

The arrival of Nemanja Matic from Chelsea and the form of Marouane Fellaini has been an obstacle for Herrera. “When I see Nemanja, Felli or Paul (Pogba) it is a motivation for me. My team mates make me a better player and I think I make them better players,” he says.






http://www.blogstars.com.ng/?m=0

Do me a Favour: Please share this post on Facebook, Twitter or other Social Networks you use below. I'll really appreciate.