TOP NEWS

[TRENDING][bleft]

ENTERTAINMENT

[ENTERTAINMENT][bsummary]

SPORTS

[SPORTS][bsummary]

Politics

[POLITICS][twocolumns]

Sponsored

Catch Oristefemi and Nabila in their cool pre-wedding pictures




Oritsefemi and his bae Nabila has just released their Pre-wedding shoots and it is nothing less than breathtaking. 

By the way, do you know that the couple met at work? 

Well, according to Nabila; 

 "Femi and I met at work. My company hired him to headline our event. It was a tour to be held in five cities. After the second event in Enugu, I went backstage and we introduced ourselves to each other. I noticed he will always smile at me while performing or come close to say hi. After the fourth show in Abuja, he wanted us to hang out. My colleagues were against it. The next day I got a message and later a call from him saying he wanted to see me. I was on my way to Lagos, so he asked if he can see me in Lagos, and I said yes. Oritsefemi and Nabila‘s pre-wedding photos were shot by Peculiar Haston."





http://www.blogstars.com.ng/?m=0

Do me a Favour: Please share this post on Facebook, Twitter or other Social Networks you use below. I'll really appreciate.