TOP NEWS

[TRENDING][bleft]

ENTERTAINMENT

[ENTERTAINMENT][bsummary]

SPORTS

[SPORTS][bsummary]

Politics

[POLITICS][twocolumns]

Sponsored

Nkechi Blessing is my first choice says Adeyemi


US-based Nigerian actor, Adeyemi Mike, who has just produced his first film ‘Bad Market’, is a hunky kind of guy that should have a pick of any girl on the bounce but he seems to have a soft spot for one Nollywood actress and it’s none other than the popular ‘Omoge Lekki’, Nkechi Blessing. 

The handsome actor and fitness trainer, told Potpourri that his choice among the Yoruba actresses he knows; if he were to be marooned on an island and has a choice of picking one actress with him.


“Nkechi Blessing is my first choice. She’s an amazing and beautiful actress and I love the way she delivers her lines and puts her 200% into it,” he said. 

Adeyemi, who travelled to the United States of America to re-unite with his family and pursue a career in soccer, explained why acting and film production became a passion especially, when there are many ways to make money in the United States. 

“What lured me into film making was the joy I got from watching other films and how some portrayed and passed positive messages.  I got hooked because I wanted to be able to make a positive impact on people. It’s not all about the money, it’s about the message I’m getting to people,” he quipped.


“The macho actor admitted that he gets plenty of attention from women and said it is something he appreciates. A lot of them are ready to mingle with a lot of compliments and I love it and I appreciate it,” he added.

http://www.blogstars.com.ng/