TOP NEWS

[TRENDING][bleft]

ENTERTAINMENT

[ENTERTAINMENT][bsummary]

SPORTS

[SPORTS][bsummary]

Politics

[POLITICS][twocolumns]

Sponsored

"I don’t want any negative vibes” - Nina dumps boyfriend for Miracle


Big Brother Naija housemate, Nina, has officially called it quits with Collins, who she was dating before she got on the reality show.

In an interview with Toolz of Beat FM on Friday, she revealed that she has not spoken with Collins since she came back to Nigeria.


Nina also said she was attracted to eventual winner, Miracle, because things happened naturally between them.

“When I got into the house, Miracle and I bonded very well. Everything happened naturally,” she said.

When Nina revealed that she had dated Collins for a year, Toolz asked if she had reached out to him.

“I don’t think I want to do that. I don’t want any negative vibes around me right now,” she replied.



Do us a Favour: Please share this post on Facebook, Twitter or other Social Networks you use below. We'll really appreciate.

http://www.blogstars.com.ng/